Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thanks for all the support

I am very thankful for all of your posts. Our support for Mitch is growing. One thing that Mr. Clear Channel Rules didn't realize is that we are smart enough not to listen to KWNR anymore and to change. Like Cindy said if we wanted to listen to music we would put in a CD or listen to our ipods. Clear channel forgets about modern day technology and downloading songs. It is the DJ's the make us want to listen and like I have said already we miss Mitch in the morning, it left a void for all of us in the morning. Thanks for all the fans who have posted and written in.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so mad that KWNR fired Mitch-they suck! I hate that little twit Natalie-she is dreadful-at the Birthday breakfast she was 45 mintutes late-Mitch was always there on time & always friendly. I no longer listen to 95.5. It just has not been the same without Brooks & Stunt Runt too. When my friend & I asked about Mitch some man gave us some BS answer how things have to change-yeah I've changed the dial on the radio! Bring back Mitch! Mark is good I just cannot stand Natalie's voice. KWNR is no longer the only country station in town.