Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yeah for Google, Let's get the word out!

I am so excited about my new blog in honor of Mitch. I googled KWNR Mitch Kelly tonight and it was the first search to pop up. This is exciting for me because I want to get the word out to all the fans of Mitch about this page for him. I went to KWNR tonight and more people are asking where is Mitch, well we need to all pull together for him. The best thing we can do is to support him because Clear Channel/KWNR didnt give a rat's fat ass about us as listeners or Mitch! The companies who advertise on that station are crazy for staying and all of us loyal listeners need to change(I for one already have) We need to somehow think of a way to start a new radio station for Mitch to be the Manager of. Where are the big guys when you need them( I'm not talking about Mark Mays) CEO of Clear Channel. Do you think he cares about us former loyal listeners. All you people out there need to reprogram KWNR 95.5 with a different station so we won't even be tempted to push the button that was programmed for that station! Keep commenting and lets all of us let Mitch know how much we miss him!

1 comment:

LoriGirl said...

It is a crime that 95.5 KWNR let Mitch Kelly go after all those years that he was with the station! I stopped listening to the station and I think we all should protest at the station! I miss listening to the morning crew. They did the same thing to Brooks O'Brian.